主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready
Hopefully this certification happens soon. Then I will order the Mini-I Pro 3.
回复
(11-11-2020, 12:56 PM)philoouu 提到: Hopefully this certification happens soon. Then I will order the Mini-I Pro 3.

You are better then me! 
I bought the I3 Pro for using it connected by UPNP protocol and now I have to use as a USB dac.
I’m waiting for Roon certification from first week of October.

No UPNP protocol
No Roon Ready.

it’s a normal USB dac with MQA without any info from Matrix about when it will be Roon certificated device.

Not so good Confused 

Why you don’t give us any info?
回复
I think UPNP was never part of the specifications. I am not sure if it will be available in the future but it is definitely useful when you do not have Roon.
This product looks very good in such a small size but as I want to use as an headphone amp with no computer around I need Roon (or UPNP if it was available) so I will wait until certification is done. It looks like certification takes more time those days so I am not surprised by what is going on.
Probably Matrix is not completely sure about the delay hence no expected date. I am confident it will happen soon otherwise their product will loose much of its interest.
回复
Ohh I just ordered the pro 3 Version and trusted that it is roon ready because it is mentioned several times. Now it isn't already. I strongly hope taht it will come and that it will come soon. Why does MA mention, that it is roon ready although it is not already? What, when something goes wrong and it never will be roon ready?
回复
Today new firmware downloaded and installed.
Without any doubt Matrix is working hard to reach the certification.

The question at this point is when the certification will be released?
I think this time it could be close!
回复
(11-13-2020, 03:28 PM)High-End64 提到: Today new firmware downloaded and installed.
Without any doubt Matrix is working hard to reach the certification.

The question at this point is when the certification will be released?
I think this time it could be close!

My roon trial period is almost expired.
Any news?
I don’t want to pay for something still not working as described.
回复
This certification definitely takes more time than expected.
But as there are other Matrix products being already certified, one could imagine it would be faster.
Hopefully it is only a few days more... to enjoy the current 10% off (until November 30th)
回复
Would be kind to get more updates from matrix audio.
The devices are sold as roon ready and aren't.
This is annoying.

@MatrixAudio: How is the current state and when there will be an update with full roon support?

Thanks and KR
Manuel
回复
https://www.matrix-digi.com/en/news/20201124508.html
回复
Any news on this topic?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客