主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
New OTA Firmware: B61601 ??
My Element X has been updated today to firmware B61601.

Where can I found the release note??

Thanks!
回复
Hi neukrisz

The changelog was updated in the pined thread as well .
Here it is.
1. Local picture display functionality added.
2. Added the functionality of configure the wireless connection through LAN connection.
3. Fix the issue that Roon occasionally failed to playback when the device is not set to NETWORK input channel.
4. Fix the issue that the device occasionally does not display the SSID after switched between wired and wireless connection.
5. Fix the issue that the device does not automatically enter stand-by in some cases after AirPlay stopped.
6. Fix the issue that the device does not automatically enter stand-by in some cases after ROON playback stopped.
7. Fix the issue that the screen flickering when the device awakened from Sleep mode by playing music from Tidal in MA Remote app.
8. Fix the issue that the displayed input channel occasionally does not match the actual input channel after exits Dimmer mode.
9. Display the current address code when entering the remote control setting option.
10. Tidal playback optimized.
回复

Hello. My Element M doesn't see the latest firmware. Should the B61601 firmware be available for Element M devices as well?
回复
The airplay stopped working after updating to this firmware. It shows that is connected to airplay, but there's no sound. I'm using Element X. How can I solve this, Cao? AirPlay is a must for me. Thanks.
回复
(10-10-2020, 02:13 PM)Ion 提到: Hello. My Element M doesn't see the latest firmware. Should the B61601 firmware be available for Element M devices as well?
Hi Ion,
Currently only MA Remote for iOS app can find a new firmware. 
The B61601 firmware cannot work with current Android app properly.
If you only have Android device as a controller app, please wait for the Android app update first. 
The update for Android phones will be available in a month.
Thank you.
回复
(10-11-2020, 10:31 PM)Romulo 提到: The airplay stopped working after updating to this firmware. It shows that is connected to airplay, but there's no sound. I'm using Element X. How can I solve this, Cao? AirPlay is a must for me. Thanks.

Hi Romulo

Can you try again after a reboot of the element X? Disconnect the power cable, and re-connect it after 20 seconds, then power on.
回复
(10-13-2020, 04:18 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(10-11-2020, 10:31 PM)Romulo 提到: The airplay stopped working after updating to this firmware. It shows that is connected to airplay, but there's no sound. I'm using Element X. How can I solve this, Cao? AirPlay is a must for me. Thanks.

Hi Romulo

Can you try again after a reboot of the element X? Disconnect the power cable, and re-connect it after 20 seconds, then power on.

Yes, it did work. Thank you.
回复
(10-09-2020, 08:04 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi neukrisz

The changelog was updated in the pined thread as well .
Here it is.
1. Local picture display functionality added.
2. Added the functionality of configure the wireless connection through LAN connection.
3. Fix the issue that Roon occasionally failed to playback when the device is not set to NETWORK input channel.
4. Fix the issue that the device occasionally does not display the SSID after switched between wired and wireless connection.
5. Fix the issue that the device does not automatically enter stand-by in some cases after AirPlay stopped.
6. Fix the issue that the device does not automatically enter stand-by in some cases after ROON playback stopped.
7. Fix the issue that the screen flickering when the device awakened from Sleep mode by playing music from Tidal in MA Remote app.
8. Fix the issue that the displayed input channel occasionally does not match the actual input channel after exits Dimmer mode.
9. Display the current address code when entering the remote control setting option.
10. Tidal playback optimized.

I have at least two huge problems:

A. WiFi connection problem

I had same issue before with the original WiFi card too: Video
I thought the faster card will solve this problem - I was wrong...

I have now very strong 867Mbps connection between the Asus AC86U Router and the Element X, but there are interruptions (drops) during playback.
(the distance is no more than 4 meters without any physical barriers)
Other devices with same environment can streams 4K HDR videos easily over WiFi without any problems. (the continuous and stable speed of copy between the NAS and my laptop is around 75MB/s over WiFi (which is 600Mbps))
I think something is wrong with the Wireless part of this unit... Maybe the buffering size of WiFi is wrongly set.
Same playback over the Ethernet is OK!

B.  MA Remote (iPad) Playback problem 

Video : Jumping issue
The phenomenon is absolutely same from my iPhone too. Doesn't matter if the source is Tidal or SMB share and over LAN or WiFi. The version of MA Remote app is the latest available.
Could someone else confirm same thing on his system?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客