主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini Pro-3 and audio pop
Hello,

Should I be concerned?  I get a slight audio pop when I switch sources.  I am using active speakers.  Other than that single concern the unit is working perfectly and couldn't be happier.  I do hope Roon is here to stay because the feature set for this unit really benefits from Roon.  Thanks in advance. 

Richard
回复
Hi Rechard,
My colleague who in charge with technical support has replied your email. As a reference to other customers who is thinking about the same question, I would like to put the answer here as well.

Indeed, there is a very subtle pop sound when the input channel is changing, but it is a very low sound and it is in a safe range to your speakers.

There is a special mute circuitry in the product. It suppresses most of the pop noise generated by switching input channels, sampling rates and power supply, but as you are using active speakers without volume control, so your active speakers always working on a fixed gain level (maximum volume). In this state, even a very small pop sound from the front-end equipment will be significantly amplified.

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your music.
回复
(06-28-2021, 08:25 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Rechard,
My colleague who in charge with technical support has replied your email. As a reference to other customers who is thinking about the same question, I would like to put the answer here as well.

Indeed, there is a very subtle pop sound when the input channel is changing, but it is a very low sound and it is in a safe range to your speakers.

There is a special mute circuitry in the product. It suppresses most of the pop noise generated by switching input channels, sampling rates and power supply, but as you are using active speakers without volume control, so your active speakers always working on a fixed gain level (maximum volume). In this state, even a very small pop sound from the front-end equipment will be significantly amplified.

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your music.
Thank you for the follow-up reply.  I did find an additional resolution.  As long as I mute the current source prior to changing to an additional source the "pop," goes away.  I do appreciate the detailed explanation and am very much enjoying the Mini-Pro.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客