主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
Hello, not sure if this is a basic question or limitation but can you swap between the line outputs? If I have devices plugged into both XLR and RCA outputs, the signal only goes to the XLR device. If I want to send the signal to the RCA device I have to unplug the XLR plugs from the Mini-I. Is this a limitation of the device or is there a setting / button I am missing? Thank you.
回复
(11-13-2021, 04:09 AM)Rick 提到: Hello, not sure if this is a basic question or limitation but can you swap between the line outputs? If I have devices plugged into both XLR and RCA outputs, the signal only goes to the XLR device. If I want to send the signal to the RCA device I have to unplug the XLR plugs from the Mini-I. Is this a limitation of the device or is there a setting / button I am missing? Thank you.

Rick, both, my mini-i Pro 3 and X-SABRE 3 output simultaneously from XLR and RCA outs. There is no setting in the mini-i Pro 3 nor in the X-SABRE 3 to chose between RCA and XLR as both outputs are active all the time. Meaning something is wrong with your unit.
回复
(11-13-2021, 04:09 AM)Rick 提到: Hello, not sure if this is a basic question or limitation but can you swap between the line outputs? If I have devices plugged into both XLR and RCA outputs, the signal only goes to the XLR device. If I want to send the signal to the RCA device I have to unplug the XLR plugs from the Mini-I. Is this a limitation of the device or is there a setting / button I am missing? Thank you.

Hi Rick
1. What amps/active speakers are you connecting to the mini-i Pro 3 over XLR and RCA?
2. Are you using a customized cabels? Can you change another XLR and RCA cable to have a try?
3. Can you have another test: Connect the XLR cable to your mini-i Pro 3, but disconnect this cable from your amp. In this case, does the RCA output sounds?
回复
Mini-i Pro 3
version C813B8

Connected to tp-link router via ethernet/LAN

No longer shows up as Airplay streaming device. Using iphone 12 and late 2021 Macbook pro M1.
Still works great as Roon endpoint, but Airplay no longer works.
回复
(11-24-2021, 06:07 PM)jordan 提到: Mini-i Pro 3
version C813B8

No longer shows up as Airplay streaming device. Using iphone 12 and late 2021 Macbook pro M1.

Hi Jordan,

Does this situation come recently?  Did AirPlay worked for you before?
Do you have some other devices support AirPlay, are they work with your iPhone 12 and Macbook Pro M1?
回复
(11-10-2021, 06:44 PM)Brendan_1587 提到:
(11-04-2021, 03:59 PM)Patrick_1562 提到: Hello -

mini i pro 3
Firmware: C813B8

Connections:
+ usb from mac mini m1
+ wired network to roon
+ optical from windows

Often, when switching the source on the matrix from Roon to USB the interface of the matrix locks up. (this happens when switching either from remote or directly on the dial interface). The audio does switch as USB audio comes out but the interface is stuck in the selection menu and does not respond to any button presses or dial turning. It requires a reboot to fix.

I am having this same problem, also with usb from a mac mini m1.  My other connections are roon (wireless) and coax.  When on another input, or after a usb headset is used on the mac, the matrix usb input will freeze (sometimes with the screen displaying the last bitrate, other times displaying "no audio input".)  When this happens, the mac sees no usb audio device until the matrix is rebooted.  it then immediately starts working again.

Dear Brendan and Patrick
How often does this issue happen? 
Can you tell us the detailed operation processes of reproducing the issue? We tried to reproduce the issue in our office, but not success.
If the issue happen again, can you take a photo of the display of the unit and post here?
Thank you.
回复
(11-26-2021, 04:50 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(11-24-2021, 06:07 PM)jordan 提到: Mini-i Pro 3
version C813B8

Hi Jordan,

Does this situation come recently?  Did AirPlay worked for you before?
Do you have some other devices support AirPlay, are they work with your iPhone 12 and Macbook Pro M1?

Yes, this is a recent problem, Airplay was working before. I have a Sony Android TV that still works fine to receive Airplay.
回复
(11-26-2021, 05:22 AM)jordan 提到: Yes, this is a recent problem, Airplay was working before. I have a Sony Android TV that still works fine to receive Airplay.
Hi Jordan,
I sent you a private message, please turn to your forum control panel to check it.
回复
Hi,

My iMac does not recognize the Mini-i 3 Pro as integrated output to use it as a DAC. Meanwhile, by Roon installed in that Mac it is recognized and through Airplay too. 

Am I doing something wrong? I tried to configure in "Configuration MiDi Audio" but it is not possible.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando
回复
(12-02-2021, 05:28 PM)FERNANDO_1628 提到: Hi,

My iMac does not recognize the Mini-i 3 Pro as integrated output to use it as a DAC. Meanwhile, by Roon installed in that Mac it is recognized and through Airplay too. 

Am I doing something wrong? I tried to configure in "Configuration MiDi Audio" but it is not possible.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando

What USB cable are you using with the mini-i Pro 3? What plugs of the cable? USB-A  to USB-C ? Or USB-C to USB-C ?
Is it a fast charge cable?
Can you send me screenshot of the audio device menu and MiDi configuration of the MAC ?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客