Matrix Audio Community
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready (/showthread.php?tid=76)

页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - High-End64 - 01-06-2021

I bought it at the beginning of October and I’m still waiting for roon certification. I payed roon subscription hoping I have to wait some weeks as stated on Matrix site.
Now we are at 4th month of waiting without any really useful information about time to finalize certification.
Removing roon ready material wasn’t a good idea expecially for users that have bought it 4 months ago.

Now I WANT a clear information about how much time we have still to wait.
Or Matrix has to give us a different model in substitution that is roon ready to compensate our waiting.
Please respond to our posts instead of writing info on site homepage without sense for us...

Really disappointed with Matrix Audio...

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - Marcin - 01-07-2021

(01-06-2021, 09:09 PM)High-End64 提到: I bought it at the beginning of October and I’m still waiting for roon certification. I payed roon subscription hoping I have to wait some weeks as stated on Matrix site.
Now we are at 4th month of waiting without any really useful information about time to finalize certification.
Removing roon ready material wasn’t a good idea expecially for users that have bought it 4 months ago.

Or Matrix has to give us a different model in substitution that is roon ready to compensate our waiting.
Please respond to our posts instead of writing info on site homepage without sense for us...

Its working flawlessly with Roon

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - jazMirti - 01-07-2021

(01-07-2021, 12:36 PM)Marcin 提到:
(01-06-2021, 09:09 PM)High-End64 提到: I bought it at the beginning of October and I’m still waiting for roon certification. I payed roon subscription hoping I have to wait some weeks as stated on Matrix site.

Did you get the mini-i 3 before the policy changes that were made by Roon in september? Otherwise it wont work as a Roon ready device until certified. 

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - hogeun - 01-07-2021

(01-07-2021, 12:36 PM)Marcin 提到:

If you think the machine works fine with Roon currently, it's working as air-play2 which is totally different method. most people here are expecting that the machine works with RAAT protocol which is only supported on Roon Ready machine.

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - Marcin - 01-07-2021

It’s working via USB audio connected to my MacBook Pro.
I have been notice that Roon isn’t fully certified after I’ve switched USB to Optical input.
Just setup usb on you device and start using Roon.

iPhone screenshots: https://we.tl/t-RlG19UJup8

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - philoouu - 01-08-2021

Users want to use it as a certified Roon End point (Raat), so that you do not need a MAC or other devices in between.
The whole idea of Roon is to send your music directly from the server to the end point without USB or other cables.
And as long as it is not certified it will not work like that.
In my case I want to use it as an headphone amp and connect it to the lan network and that is it.
There are not many alternatives in the market for such integrated headphone amp especially in term of prices and size.
I will wait until it is certified before buying it unless there is a competitor coming with something else in between.

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - Wei Cao - 01-08-2021

The Roon account of some of the customers are developer account for uncertified Roon Ready devices. Roon official provides the application entrance by the following link.

https://forms.zohopublic.com/roonlabsllc/form/MyDeviceisUncertified/formperma/EGWndeOqI7pFH9lSX6NBbGlRAo97lG7pMp-O7pjlK9Q

If you would like to use mini-i Pro 3/mini-i 3 before we have finished the certification, submit an application at the page.

[attachment=46]

The Device manufacture: Matrix Audio,
The Device Model: mini-i Pro 3 or mini-i 3
But since September 21th 2020, a large amount of Roon users apply for a developer permission, they seemed not approved the applications as much as customers applied.

Once your application be approved, you can enable mini-i Pro 3 as a Roon endpoint, even if Roon displays a "Uncertified" symbol.

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - jazMirti - 01-08-2021

(01-08-2021, 06:28 AM)Cao Wei 提到: The Roon account of some of the customers are developer account for uncertified Roon Ready devices. Roon official provides the application entrance by the following link.

https://forms.zohopublic.com/roonlabsllc/form/MyDeviceisUncertified/formperma/EGWndeOqI7pFH9lSX6NBbGlRAo97lG7pMp-O7pjlK9Q

If you would like to use mini-i Pro 3/mini-i 3 before we have finished the certification, submit an application at the page.

The Device manufacture: Matrix Audio,
The Device Model: mini-i Pro 3 or mini-i 3
But since September 21th 2020, a large amount of Roon users apply for a developer permission, they seemed not approved the applications as much as customers applied.

Once your application be approved, you can enable mini-i Pro 3 as a Roon endpoint, even if Roon displays a "Uncertified" symbol.

Thanks for the information. I acutally tried that a month ago, but got rejected by Roon which is very sad indeed.

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - jazMirti - 01-08-2021

This is what I got back from Roon a few months ago when trying to apply for developer access to the mini-i Pro 3:

"Hi there,

We wanted to thank you for submitting an application to be granted developer access for your uncertified Roon Ready device.

While reviewing your application, we noticed that your uncertified device didn't ping our cloud certification check before September 21. Because of this, we're not able to grant you developer access.

But don't forget, this doesn't mean you can't use your device with Roon. If your device supports Airplay or has Chromecast built-in, you can still stream to it wirelessly using Roon. And if it has a USB or other digital input, you can always plug it in directly to your Roon Core.

Finally, please make sure to let the manufacturer of your device know that you'd like it to be Roon Ready! There's no better way to use Roon than with a certified Roon Ready device, and developer access isn't meant to be a substitution for certification.

Thank you again!

Customer Success Team | Roon Labs
roon | community | twitter | facebook
the music player for music lovers"

What to do to make it work?

RE: Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready - High-End64 - 01-08-2021

I repeat for all...
I bought mini Pro i3 for streaming Tidal mqa high resolution files with roon RAAT transport, not for using it as usb dac or with airplay2 that support only 44.1khz trasmission.

So please, don’t write other stupid possibilities for playing music because these are not what I want to do with this equipment...

Another time: how much time should I and other users wait for roon certification?

Please give us a real response to this question after 4 months, if you are able to respond instead of writing things without sense.

I really think you are so far from certification and are not so brave to tell us...