Matrix Audio Community
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products (/showthread.php?tid=303)

页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Fedor - 03-23-2023

After firmware update to 1.08, no longer can use Qobuz streaming.

After logging in (the login page looks differently than before), I can see my favorite tracks, playlists, and albums, but when I try to play a track, the app quits and closes, or restarts and reconnects to the device. No music starts playing from Qobuz. If music was playing from another input before, it continues.

Element X2, VB13SE22252, hardware 1.6, firmware 1.0.8 build 008

MA Remote 3.2.3, Android 11, model 21061119DG

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 04:55 AM)Fedor 提到: After firmware update to 1.08, no longer can use Qobuz streaming.

Hi Fedor,
Sorry for the inconvenience. With the new firmware and app, we changed the login method of Qobuz to OAuth method. So the login page looks different. 
Can you go to the bottom of Qobuz page in MA Remote app, enter My Account, logout your Qobuz account and login again. and try again.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Fedor - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 05:34 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(03-23-2023, 04:55 AM)Fedor 提到: After firmware update to 1.08, no longer can use Qobuz streaming.

Hi Fedor,
Sorry for the inconvenience. With the new firmware and app, we changed the login method of Qobuz to OAuth method. So the login page looks different. 
Can you go to the bottom of Qobuz page in MA Remote app, enter My Account, logout your Qobuz account and login again. and try again.

I entirely removed the MA Remote app and installed it again and was able to start playback. Thank you!

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Erik_2350 - 03-31-2023

Hello.

I have a matrix element i2. Running 1.0.8 build 8. Iphone 13 mini ios 16.2

Tidal app latest update runnig. Using Tidal connect.

- adjudsting volume on element i2 makes the volume change a few seconds but bounces back when Tidal app recognizes the adjustment. Adjusting volume on Tidal app changes on element i2 perfect.
- time count on Tidal app does not count. On unit it counts. Tidal timecount works with other streamers.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Fedor - 04-02-2023

Hello! Let me introduce another little problem # 2.

I've bought a new smartphone, Realme C30. In the mobile app, I cannot use touch base volume control, i. e. move the volume slider with my finger. The number of the set volume do not change, and the volume stays the same. I can only press + and - to change the volume one step at a time.

Also, when I use volume control buttons (physical buttons) on this phone while playing, they count 3 steps per 2 second. So if I want to change the volume from 80 to 100, it takes ~15 seconds.

Also, when I push volume + and - symbols on the screen, there is a vibration buzz although the vibration is turned off for they keyboard input.

Element X2, VB13SE22252, hardware 1.6, firmware 1.0.8 build 008
MA Remote 3.2.4, phone realme C30, model RMX3581, interface Go Edition, Android 11.

Interestingly enough that on my previous Xaiomi phone it works.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 04-12-2023

(04-02-2023, 09:40 AM)Fedor 提到: I've bought a new smartphone, Realme C30. In the mobile app, I cannot use touch base volume control, i. e. move the volume slider with my finger. The number of the set volume do not change, and the volume stays the same. I can only press + and - to change the volume one step at a time.

Also, when I use volume control buttons (physical buttons) on this phone while playing, they count 3 steps per 2 second. So if I want to change the volume from 80 to 100, it takes ~15 seconds.

Also, when I push volume + and - symbols on the screen, there is a vibration buzz although the vibration is turned off for they keyboard input.
Hi Fedor,
We will change the design of volume control in Android app soon, it will be changed to the same design as iOS app. The problem may not exist in the new app.
Regarding the vibration buzz, it's not flollowing the input keyboard. You can disable the vibration in MA Remote settings menu.
Thank you.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Hans_2535 - 04-17-2023

Sat 15th:  I plugged in a new Element i2, connected the Ethernet cable.  I also downloaded the App to an Iphone11.  

When i tried to connect to network, i was not clear if to connect to WLAN or LAN - the two choices.  I tried first with WLAN and put in my wifSSID name and password.  I connected but the app indicated it could not read the QR code - after at least 15 tries.  I moved to LAN and it connected immediately.  I updated firmware as instructed.  

The issues is the Element is always losing network connection and reports being off-line (or red network connection indicator on the front panel).  Power remains on, system network is on, but if i let rest for sometime on pause, or if i hit standby, the network is not found when i am ready to listen again. The only solution i have found is unplugging and replugging the Element i2.  I am sure this is not intended functionality   Wink   However, this is not sufficient functionality, as i am sure you will agree.  

My router is a mainstream network switch (24 ports I am thinking) and the Matrix is ethernet wired.  I don't want to use wifi for my music. 

I am sure hoping you have some guidance otherwise.  Is the unit defective and should be returned, or is there another issues that can be fixed remotely.  Is this an issue you are familiar with?

Many thanks!  When i do get music, all is very very good!

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Enrico_1425 - 04-17-2023

(04-17-2023, 11:53 AM)Hans_2535 提到: Sat 15th:  I plugged in a new Element i2, connected the Ethernet cable.  I also downloaded the App to an Iphone11.  

When i tried to connect to network, i was not clear if to connect to WLAN or LAN - the two choices.  I tried first with WLAN and put in my wifSSID name and password.  I connected but the app indicated it could not read the QR code - after at least 15 tries.  I moved to LAN and it connected immediately.  I updated firmware as instructed.  

The issues is the Element is always losing network connection and reports being off-line (or red network connection indicator on the front panel).  Power remains on, system network is on, but if i let rest for sometime on pause, or if i hit standby, the network is not found when i am ready to listen again. The only solution i have found is unplugging and replugging the Element i2.  I am sure this is not intended functionality   Wink   However, this is not sufficient functionality, as i am sure you will agree.  

My router is a mainstream network switch (24 ports I am thinking) and the Matrix is ethernet wired.  I don't want to use wifi for my music. 

I am sure hoping you have some guidance otherwise.  Is the unit defective and should be returned, or is there another issues that can be fixed remotely.  Is this an issue you are familiar with?

Many thanks!  When i do get music, all is very very good!

Did you update the firmware in your element i2? That is the first thing you have to do. You can do the firmware update from the Remote app or from the i2 itself. Current and most recent firmware version is 1.0.8 Build008

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 04-18-2023

(04-17-2023, 11:53 AM)Hans_2535 提到: The issues is the Element is always losing network connection and reports being off-line (or red network connection indicator on the front panel).  Power remains on, system network is on, but if i let rest for sometime on pause, or if i hit standby, the network is not found when i am ready to listen again. The only solution i have found is unplugging and replugging the Element i2.  I am sure this is not intended functionality   Wink   However, this is not sufficient functionality, as i am sure you will agree.  

Dear Hans, 
Did you meant that the element i2 worked good on Wi-Fi network but not good at Ethernet? Does the issue of losing network only happen to Ethernet or also heppen to Wi-Fi ?

Can you let me know the model number of your switch? Can you change to another Ethernet port on that switch, if there are unoccupied port available?

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Hans_2535 - 04-19-2023

Dear Wei Cao,

On first hook up (April 15), I tried first with WLAN and put in my SSID name and password. I connected on the i2, but the app indicated it could not read the QR code - after at least 15 tries -- so ultimately i was not able to move beyond having the QR code id'ed by my phone - the scan never worked. The Ethernet cable was connected when i was attempting to do this.

Since this path was not working, I selected LAN on the i2 and was connected immediately and the app connected too. I updated firmware as instructed.

Now i have irregular connection to the ethernet. I was connected for about 12hrs yesterday - in standby mode and in active mode. This am, it was not connected and i had to again do a hard restart (unplug/plug). I tried taking out the Ethernet cable and reinserting, but that didn't work.

The router is a Duxbury Networking DUX2524P 24-Port Gigabit PoE Switch. I have many ethernet cables in it and i am very much not sure which is the one running to the Matrix so i hesitate to switch ports. The Switch is 6 months old and all ports have worked fine. I doubt there is a port failure.

Any idea why connection are not maintained? Firmware is 1.08. Help please.