Matrix Audio Community
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products (/showthread.php?tid=303)

页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 02-21-2023

(02-15-2023, 10:53 PM)glc650 提到: I noticed with the latest app and firmware (3.2.2/1.0.7 build021) my i2 now takes several seconds (5-7) to be found ("Searching for the devices in your network") and the app isn't usable until this finishes.  Before it was ready as soon as the app was open.

Hi glc650,
What phone model are you using the MA Remote? 
We changed the mechanism of finding devices on the network, aiming to find and reconnect to your device faster, but it seems still need to be optimized. lol
The next version might work better.  Big Grin

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - glc650 - 02-21-2023

(02-21-2023, 05:13 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(02-15-2023, 10:53 PM)glc650 提到: I noticed with the latest app and firmware (3.2.2/1.0.7 build021) my i2 now takes several seconds (5-7) to be found ("Searching for the devices in your network") and the app isn't usable until this finishes.  Before it was ready as soon as the app was open.

Hi glc650,
What phone model are you using the MA Remote? 
We changed the mechanism of finding devices on the network, aiming to find and reconnect to your device faster, but it seems still need to be optimized. lol
The next version might work better.  Big Grin
iPhone 11 Pro
iOS 16.3.1

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Eliezer - 02-22-2023

(02-21-2023, 04:54 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Eliezer,
Another owner of element i2 is also using a Naim UnitiCore as UPnP streamer, he is facing the same problem with you.
I contacted the distributor of Naim in China for a sample unit support, so that we can do some troubleshotting with this unit. But we have not receive the unit yet. I will follow up these days, sorry for the inconvenience.
Your previous reply is in last page of this thread I saw that.
When first run the app, your iPhone will ask for permission of the app to find devices in the network, you should allow that, or the app would not find anything in your network. If it did not find any device by auto scanning, you also can enter the Add Device Wizard, add the device to the app by scanning the QR on the device settings menu. Did you tried that?
Hello Wei,

The app does find the Naim Uniticore and will also locate the albums but, it will show an icon with a question mark and state "The album is empty", instead of playing it.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 01:08 AM)Eliezer 提到: Hello Wei,

The app does find the Naim Uniticore and will also locate the albums but, it will show an icon with a question mark and state "The album is empty", instead of playing it.
Hi Eliezer,
I understand, another cutsomer reported the same issue.
Once we get the sample unit of Uniti Core, we will evaluate if this issue could be fixed.
Thanks for your patience.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 02-27-2023

(01-06-2023, 06:21 PM)Erik_2350 提到: I use the Naim uniti core to another brand streamer (Lumin) and it picks everything up correct from the Naim (albums, artist, tracks etc). Works flawless. I say this to ensure the Naim works fine.
(02-22-2023, 01:08 AM)Eliezer 提到: The app does find the Naim Uniticore and will also locate the albums but, it will show an icon with a question mark and state "The album is empty", instead of playing it.

Hi Erik_2350 and Eliezer,
Thanks for your reports about this issue.
We got the Naim Uniti Core last week, the dev team reproduced the issue you reported. We optimized the MA Remote and the issue has been FIXED by the beta app.
The estimated date of releasing the next update to the MA Remote app is March 17th. Thanks for your patience.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Eliezer - 02-28-2023

Hello Wei,

Thank you for the follow-up on the Uniti Core issue, pertaining to the Element 2i. Looking forward to the new firmware update, that would permit the Uniti Core server to work with my Element 2i streamer.

Best regards.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Serg - 03-02-2023

(06-08-2022, 01:25 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Dear customer:

If you are facing any bugs in using Matrix Audio 2nd gen element series products (element X2, element M2 and element i2), please follow up in this thread. When reporting a bug, please specify the device model, firmware version of the device, the app version, the model of the mobile phone where the MA Remote app is installed, the model of other equipment matched with it, and the usage scenario where the bug happened, or the procedure to reproduce the bug.

This thread only about bugs. If you have any suggestions, comments, or other functional requirements for the product, please start a new thread separately.
Just got my I2... very nice product! One problem. Is there a way to fine tune my library (USB drive) to combine albums? The problem is that every album I have that's a compilation, gets turned into as many albums as there are songs. Same USB drive works fine on other platform such as Audirvana. I tried looking in the settings, but didn't find anything regarding this.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Wei Cao - 03-03-2023

(03-02-2023, 11:00 PM)Serg 提到: Just got my I2... very nice product! One problem. Is there a way to fine tune my library (USB drive) to combine albums? The problem is that every album I have that's a compilation, gets turned into as many albums as there are songs. Same USB drive works fine on other platform such as Audirvana. I tried looking in the settings, but didn't find anything regarding this.
Hi Serg,
According to the working logic of Matrix, music files with 2 same information from the metadata will be sorted as 1 album. The "Album name" and "Album artist". 
Artist and Album Artist are 2 different info, the former means artist of the track, and the latter indicates the artist of the whole album.
If the Album Artist of the tracks are different, the Matrix device will consider the music files are all in the different albums with a same album name.
You may need to edit the Album Artist of the tracks.

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Erik_2350 - 03-22-2023

(02-27-2023, 07:38 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-06-2023, 06:21 PM)Erik_2350 提到: I use the Naim uniti core to another brand streamer (Lumin) and it picks everything up correct from the Naim (albums, artist, tracks etc). Works flawless. I say this to ensure the Naim works fine.
(02-22-2023, 01:08 AM)Eliezer 提到: The app does find the Naim Uniticore and will also locate the albums but, it will show an icon with a question mark and state "The album is empty", instead of playing it.

Hi Erik_2350 and Eliezer,
Thanks for your reports about this issue.
We got the Naim Uniti Core last week, the dev team reproduced the issue you reported. We optimized the MA Remote and the issue has been FIXED by the beta app.
The estimated date of releasing the next update to the MA Remote app is March 17th. Thanks for your patience.
YIPPIE!!! I Can confirm it works perfect with the Naim Uniti Core now!! Now the Matrix element i2 is my dream product!! Even Genres works perfect. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!

RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - Enrico_1425 - 03-22-2023

There is also new firmware for element i2 available, V1.0.8 Build008.