Matrix Audio Community
Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update (/showthread.php?tid=246)

页: 1 2

Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Tomasz - 02-24-2022

Hello,

I have a problem with my Mini I 3 unit. I was trying to update firmware with LAN cable and it was stuck at 70% for around 10 minutes after which I unplugged the power cord from the device. Now it will not boot at all. Is there any way to fix this easily at home? 

Thanks in advance.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Wei Cao - 02-25-2022

Hi Tomasz,
Does your unit apply to the following situations now?
1. When you connect it to power supply and press the knob, does the unit react to your operation?
2. The expected action is the LCD screen light on, and displays a Matrix Audio logo on it. Did it happened?
3. After that, there should be a progress bar apprear on the screen, which indicates the system is loading. Did it happened?

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Tomasz - 02-25-2022

Thanks for your reply,

Yes, all of the above is like you described. Progress bar gets to a 100% and after that nothing happens. I have tried for around 20 minutes once.
I have also left it like that connected to a LAN and a PC and it doesn't react at all, PC doesn't recognise it either.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Wei Cao - 02-28-2022

Hi Tomasz
I'll sent you an personal message and tell you what to do next.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Tomasz - 02-28-2022

Great, your instructions worked!

Thanks again, you saved my device.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Wei Cao - 03-01-2022

Good to hear. Thanks for your feed back.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Vasile - 07-02-2022

(02-25-2022, 05:02 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Tomasz,
Does your unit apply to the following situations now?
1. When you connect it to power supply and press the knob, does the unit react to your operation?
2. The expected action is the LCD screen light on, and displays a Matrix Audio logo on it. Did it happened?
3. After that, there should be a progress bar apprear on the screen, which indicates the system is loading. Did it happened?

Hi, I have the same situation, can you help please?
Thanks
Vasile

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Nela - 10-15-2022

Good morning, I am experiencing the same problem. Today, I attempted to update to the latest firmware. I notice my Mini-i 3 Pro began rebooting, but it got stuck on the Matrix Audio logo screen.

After waiting for an hour, I disconnected the power to my device, waited a minute, then reconnected the power cable. I pressed the knob to turn my device back on and it remains stuck on the Matrix Audio logo.

I have made many re-attempts, but no success. Can you please help me?

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Wei Cao - 10-17-2022

(10-15-2022, 09:02 PM)Nela 提到: Good morning, I am experiencing the same problem. Today, I attempted to update to the latest firmware. I notice my Mini-i 3 Pro began rebooting, but it got stuck on the Matrix Audio logo screen.

After waiting for an hour, I disconnected the power to my device, waited a minute, then reconnected the power cable. I pressed the knob to turn my device back on and it remains stuck on the Matrix Audio logo.

I have made many re-attempts, but no success. Can you please help me?
Hi Nela,
I will send you something through PM.

RE: Matrix mini-i 3 factory reset/ failed firmware update - Craig_2235 - 11-08-2022

Hi. I am trying to set up my new Mini-3 and it is stuck on the download screen. The progress bar is about 1/3 and stalled. Please help. Ready to return the product and get something that works. Since so many have this issue, why not post the instructions on here as opposed to PM?