Applied model: X-SABRE Pro MQA
MCU firmware version: V3.0
When the unit starts from Standby mode or restarts from Settings menu, occasionally the computers cannot recognize the device over USB connection, this issue was fixed.
Range of application:
This update is only available for X-SABRE PRO (MQA), not for non-MQA version of X-SABRE Pro. Please do not attempt to apply this firmware to any other models.
Click the following URL to download the upgrade tool and new firmware files:
X-SABRE PRO (MQA) firmware update instruction:
Warning: During the update process, please ensure X-SABRE Pro (MQA) connected to PC with an USB cable reliably, and the power supply connection is reliable. Unexpected power supply failure or disconnection will cause the device firmware to be damaged and may not work properly.
1. Hold the upgrade button on rear panel, then plug in the power cable, release the upgrade button until the screen shows "Upgrade Mode", as shown below:
2. Connect X-SABRE Pro (MQA) to a PC over USB port, the screen will display “USB Active”, as shown below:
3. Run the update tool "Matrix_Audio_DAC_DFU_V1.0.exe", when the X-SABRE Pro (MQA) connected and recognized by the program, it will show as the following picture:
4. Load the update image file X-SABRE_Pro_MQA_v3.0.hex, as shown below:
5. Click the "Erase/Program/Verify" button to start update, the DFU tool will notify you when update finished:
6. After the update finished successfully, click "Reset" button.
The current firmware version could be checked at settings menu, it could be Ver.3003 or Ver.3004 due to different production batch of your product.