主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Power supply replacement on mini-i Pro 2
Hello,

I need to replace the power supply of my mini-i Pro 2 : is it possible to buy an OEM power supply, or to have detailed specifications to find an equivalent ?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Kevin
回复
(02-07-2024, 07:25 AM)Kevin_240 提到: Hello,

I need to replace the power supply of my mini-i Pro 2 : is it possible to buy an OEM power supply, or to have detailed specifications to find an equivalent ?

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
Sorry for the delay, it's Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks for the understanding.
What are the symptoms of machine failure?
Are you sure it's a transformer problem?
回复
(02-18-2024, 08:42 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-07-2024, 07:25 AM)Kevin_240 提到: Hello,

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
Sorry for the delay, it's Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks for the understanding.
What are the symptoms of machine failure?
Are you sure it's a transformer problem?

Hi Li,

No problem, thank you for the answer.

First, the machine produced no sound at all, but except this it seemed to work normaly (screen, commands, BT connexion, ...)
Then I find (a few days later) that it didn't switch on at all.

I opened the machine and see that the plastic housing of the power supply is inflated (photo below).
But you're right, I can't say if this is caused by another reason or defective component.
I have never used the DAC intensively in terms of power output, but it could stay on for days at a time.

[图: Mini-i%20Pro%202%20ouvert.jpg]

Thanks for your help,

Kevin
回复
Hi Kevin,
The obvious thing is that the transformer has inflated, but this status usually caused by some other factors. Not only the transformer is dead. Can you find a electronic repair technician to help you to do some measurements? I can provide some instructions to you.
回复
(02-22-2024, 02:17 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi Kevin,
The obvious thing is that the transformer has inflated, but this status usually caused by some other factors. Not only the transformer is dead. Can you find a electronic repair technician to help you to do some measurements? I can provide some instructions to you.

Hi Li,

I already took the machine to a hi-fi repairer, as far as I know he has done nothing yet.
It would be great if I gave your instruction to him!
回复
(02-22-2024, 07:22 AM)Kevin_240 提到:
(02-22-2024, 02:17 AM)LI HUI 提到: Hi Kevin,

Hi Li,

I already took the machine to a hi-fi repairer, as far as I know he has done nothing yet.
It would be great if I gave your instruction to him!
In the attached picture, there are 14 test points, please test if these points are conducted to GND on the PCB. Please let me know the results, I'll let you know what to do next.

附件 图片

回复
Hi Li,

My repairer tested the points you pointed out, there is no mistake.
Please let me know what to do next ?
Thank you,
回复
(03-01-2024, 02:00 PM)Kevin_240 提到: Hi Li,

Thank you,
HI,Kevin
Do you mean all of these test points are not conducted to the GND? If so, how about these diodes? Were these diodes damaged?

回复
(03-04-2024, 08:27 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(03-01-2024, 02:00 PM)Kevin_240 提到: Hi Li,

Thank you,
HI,Kevin
Do you mean all of these test points are not conducted to the GND? If so, how about these diodes? Were these diodes damaged?

Hi Li,

My repairer confirms that the diodes are not damaged neither.
回复
(03-12-2024, 01:15 PM)Kevin_240 提到: Hi Li,

My repairer confirms that the diodes are not damaged neither.
HI Kevin,

Please check your PM information. I will contact you via PM here.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客