主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
(01-08-2024, 04:58 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-05-2024, 07:09 PM)Pavel_3261 提到: I've got 24bit Hi-Res/up to 192, 24bit 96Khz, CD-16bit/44.1kHz, MP3-320kbps.
At first one - maximum quality and at CD-quality - problem is the same.
May be you mean to set up MP3 quality?
Yes, set to lower option, for example CD-16bit/44.1kHz.
So I’ve done like this and the problem remains to be the same - it plays 1-2 songs and stops…
回复
I have the same problem as other users described above. The streamer plays only one track. When using Tidal Connect, the PC player and streamer will become out of sync. On a PC, there is a circle around the pause and the player does not count down the track time. If I pause the streamer and start playback again, the countdown in the player on the PC starts from zero, regardless of the real time in the track. The current firmware is v1.0.6 Build024, this was not observed on v1.0.6 Build015. Is it possible to roll back the firmware? Can't use current Tidal Connect. When using a phone and the Tidal app on it, the behavior is the same.
回复
Hi PchelaRS and Pavel,
This sounds like a network connection issue. Because we did not make any changes to TIDAL and Qobuz integration in the past seveal updates.
May I ask where are you guys based at?
回复
(01-17-2024, 07:55 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi PchelaRS and Pavel,
This sounds like a network connection issue. Because we did not make any changes to TIDAL and Qobuz integration in the past seveal updates.
May I ask where are you guys based at?

Hello. Thanks for your response to my problem. I saw the new firmware yesterday and after updating my problem went away. This is very strange, considering that you said that you didn't do anything with Tidal Connect. Now the tracks are played as intended when streaming. And in the application, instead of a circle around the play button, I see the current track time. I'm in Russia and have to use the VPN installed on my router. Both the PC and the streamer are connected to the router. But on firmware v1.0.6 Build015 everything worked correctly for me, the problem arose precisely on v1.0.6 Build024
回复
(01-27-2024, 05:42 PM)PchelaRS 提到: Hello. Thanks for your response to my problem. I saw the new firmware yesterday and after updating my problem went away. This is very strange, considering that you said that you didn't do anything with Tidal Connect. Now the tracks are played as intended when streaming. And in the application, instead of a circle around the play button, I see the current track time. I'm in Russia and have to use the VPN installed on my router. Both the PC and the streamer are connected to the router. But on firmware v1.0.6 Build015 everything worked correctly for me, the problem arose precisely on v1.0.6 Build024

OK, thanks for the update.
回复
Thumbs Up 
Wei Cao 提到:
  1. The Wi-Fi networks you have connected to will be saved.
  2. Improve the speed of displaying the album art when switching tracks.
  3. Change the position of displaying the streaming source.

These are my three top features of the latest firmware update. 

Smile
回复
Will we see any changes in HDMI behavior in a future update?
回复
(02-02-2024, 06:58 PM)Anthony_3106 提到: Will we see any changes in HDMI behavior in a future update?

Propably yes, but I'm not sure now.
回复
Hi, Matrix Audio Team,

Today I found that I lost a possibility to link my Qobuz account to mini-i Pro 4 through MA Remote IOS app.

When I try to log-in I receive the error: "Error de autorization 500 Error: authorize_error"

Qobuz acc country is Colombia

Could you kindly help me to solve this issue?

BR,
Vitaly
回复
I have had mini i4  from a few days.
First day, after turn on, on start, the screen was black. No information was displayed but mini played music. 
Screen start activated next day. Strange. But now it is OK.

When I turn off  unit in app (on display shows standby and screen stays black) and after few minutes I turn on in app and it works.  But when I try waking up from standby mode  after cca one hour later I only hear click and nothing happens. In app I see “Device is starting pleas wait…”. I need press for a few seconds  button on the top.  I try change auto sleep off, on, auto power on, off and nothing help. Is it normal?

In vTuner after change station plays new station but on screen is displayed old station without logo.
After that I try turn off unit in app. But the screen does't change (freezes). Only help long press button on the top.

Today I noticed a new case. After choosing the album and pressing Play only one song is played and when the next song begins after the first note there is silence.

So much good was written about mini i 4 on the internet but my frustration is growing.  Helps power off/on.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客