主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S
Hi James,
Still under certification tests, but we don't have any details to disclose. Sorry for the understanding.
回复
Thumbs Up 
element S is now certified by Roon Big Grin

https://www.matrix-digi.com/news/511
回复
(12-11-2023, 08:05 AM)LI HUI 提到: element S is now certified by Roon Big Grin

https://www.matrix-digi.com/news/511
Hi,

I uploaded 
the latest firmware update and my Element S unit shows Roon Ready!   Everything is working without any issues since the update.

Thank you and congratulations Matrix Audio for your outstanding work to get the Element S streamer Roon certified.  It was a difficult process with delays, but I'm very happy Roon finally certified the Element S.  The Element S boasts a  lot of impressive capabilities, and I'm really looking forward to fully enjoying it through Roon.

Enjoy the holidays!

Regards,
James
回复
Hi,
What is the latest firmware with Roon Ready support for Matrix Element S?
I do not have any new firmware available other than the previously installed 1.0.5.
A am from Russia.
Thank you.
回复
(12-15-2023, 08:00 AM)Igor_3159 提到: Hi,
What is the latest firmware with Roon Ready support for Matrix Element S?
I do not have any new firmware available other than the previously installed 1.0.5.
A am from Russia.
Thank you.
Hi, the current firmware version is 1.0.5 build 14. Try doing a full reboot your Roon Core.  Once you've rebooted, the Element S should show as Roon Ready in Roon.  Also, if you try playing an audio file, you should see Roon Ready on the bottom left of the Element S screen.  Hope this helps.
回复
Good morning

French user of a Matrix Element S, I leave a message here, concerning the MA application.
Since the last update on December 28, 2023, there is a very big problem with this update, whether on Apple IOS or Android.
1 - All the files (tracks) of the (all) albums only appear out of order, it's catastrophic.
2 - During playback, in the song listing, its duration no longer appears.

I still have the previous version on an Android tablet and there are no problems like on my Apple tablet and my other Android tablet

Is there a correction planned for these problems soon, because I see that no one is talking about it!!

Best regards

François B - Annecy - France

PS > I will specify here that I use the Matrix Element S with Flac files on an external SSD hard drive
回复
(01-09-2024, 02:28 PM)François_3282 提到: Since the last update on December 28, 2023, there is a very big problem with this update, whether on Apple IOS or Android.
1 - All the files (tracks) of the (all) albums only appear out of order, it's catastrophic.

I still have the previous version on an Android tablet and there are no problems like on my Apple tablet and my other Android tablet

Hi Francois,
Thanks for reaching out.
1. I checked the current live app for iOS and Android. The iOS app do have issue on sorting method on album page. But the Android app is good. You can sort the tracks in an album by track number of alphabet order. Track number is the default dorting.
2. The total duration displays in play queue correctly. Can you check again. But please note, only when playing from USB storage or from NAS, there is duration display in to of the queue. If you are playing from TIDAL or Qobuz, there will no duration.
回复
(01-10-2024, 08:30 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(01-09-2024, 02:28 PM)François_3282 提到: Since the last update on December 28, 2023, there is a very big problem with this update, whether on Apple IOS or Android.

Hi Francois,
Thanks for reaching out.
1. I checked the current live app for iOS and Android. The iOS app do have issue on sorting method on album page. But the Android app is good. You can sort the tracks in an album by track number of alphabet order. Track number is the default dorting.
2. The total duration displays in play queue correctly. Can you check again. But please note, only when playing from USB storage or from NAS, there is duration display in to of the queue. If you are playing from TIDAL or Qobuz, there will no duration.
Hello Wei Cao,
Thanks you for your response and help.
So this morning I just reinstalled the MA app for Android and everything seems to work as you say in your post,
(even if I don't understand why it wasn't like this during the December 28 update!! > Mystery!)
On the other hand, it confirms the sorting problems (tracks out of order) and the absence of track duration when displaying the track list of an album or when listing in queue mode on the Apple MA ios app. (My favorite and principal use)
In the meantime, it's OK on Android.
I use My music on Element S only with USB storage (No streaming)

Regards

François B - Annecy - France
回复
The app dev team will fix the sorting issue soon. Thanks for the understanding.
回复
After the last update, the sound of keystrokes disappeared. The MA remote does not find the NAS in the application. The Android application finds the NAS. Many CUE files have stopped working.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客