主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(04-17-2023, 11:53 AM)Hans_2535 提到: The issues is the Element is always losing network connection and reports being off-line (or red network connection indicator on the front panel).  Power remains on, system network is on, but if i let rest for sometime on pause, or if i hit standby, the network is not found when i am ready to listen again. The only solution i have found is unplugging and replugging the Element i2.  I am sure this is not intended functionality   Wink   However, this is not sufficient functionality, as i am sure you will agree.  

My router is a mainstream network switch (24 ports I am thinking) and the Matrix is ethernet wired.  I don't want to use wifi for my music. 

Dear Hans, 
Did you meant that the element i2 worked good on Wi-Fi network but not good at Ethernet? Does the issue of losing network only happen to Ethernet or also heppen to Wi-Fi ?

Can you let me know the model number of your switch? Can you change to another Ethernet port on that switch, if there are unoccupied port available?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Wei Cao - 04-18-2023, 12:38 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客