主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
(10-07-2023, 03:15 PM)Bob 提到: This issue i have is, if i navigate to a folder and try to play some tracks it will not play that track, it will play the same track but from a different folder !

For example i have a folder with 4 tracks ripped from a cd, all .AIFF. It will play 3 out of 4 of them from that folder, but it will play the 2nd track from the album, witch is in it's own folder and it's a ripped track in a .M4A format ?

Also when playing tracks from an album, again it will not play the whole album from the files in the folder, it will play some tracks from a folder that contains completions of tracks, like ripped best of CD's.
Hi Bob, it seemed that the problem is caused by the metadata of your music files. I'm not sure about it, just a speculation. I didn't heard of this issue from other users. Is this issue happen to every albums or happen to particular albums? Can you put this album on another USB drive, where only contains this album, plug it to the element S, in this case, will the issue happen again?
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting) - by Wei Cao - 10-17-2023, 09:17 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客